Sunday, December 9, 2007

Credit Repair Ripoffs to avoid

From Personal experience I found the FTC info very helpful and decided to do my own credit repair after paying one of those Internet companies a monthly fee for a year and seeing nothing get done after the first 3 months. I decided to go it on my own.

I was able to wipe out a majority of the credit errors in a matter of a month and worked on the rest of the remaining bad credit 4 more months until all the bad credit items were removed from my report now it was a very time consuming task that took up a majority of my weekends and I do suggest the companies listed here as viable options for credit repair of your bad credit report.

The first step to repairing your credit is to get a copy of all three credit reports from one of the many services on line.

Credit is important don't let bad credit ruin your lifestyle!

No comments: